Monday, August 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAYLA (14)

MiCayla wanted me to make her Birthday cake .
Now she had been asking me to do this forever.....
Well, I thought and thought on what kind of cake
I could make her. She said Grandma that is all I
want for my Birthday is for you to make me a cake.
PLEASE !!! I saw a cute catapillar on the net that
was made out of cupcakes. Bingo,,,that was just
what I wanted..!! "I thought anyway"..... Well ,you
know me, I had to keep searching until I found
that perfect cake.Well, I found it and BOY was
it fun to make.It was so worth it to see the smile on her face.....
I love you MiCayla !!!! Hope you had the BEST
Birthday ever........

She got a new camera, a movie, some make up,
makeup case, money and gift certificates. I
just remembered something you didn't get?
14 Big Spankens and a pinch to grow an inch.
LOL




















































2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday MiCayla!
    Oh my hell, I thought that was Mandi! It is MiCayla :) She looks so much like her beautiful mom.
    Peggy,
    That flip flops cake is the cutest cake ever! Do did an awesome job.

    Hugs,
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes MiCayla is turning into a beautiful young lady like her mommy. And Thanks Diane for the compliment on the flip flop cake.And for the pointers you gave me on the colors and cookie sheet paper. LOL
    Love, Peggy

    ReplyDelete