Friday, April 8, 2011

Russian Dolls

Kyson loves Dora and Diego.
One morning on TV he was
watching Dora and there were
some Russian dolls on it. I told Kyson
I had some Russian dolls I had bought
when we went to Hawaii. So I took
them out of my curio. What a mistake
that was lol. Every day he asked if
he could see and play with my Russian
dolls.
I found some in my art room
that had been sitting around
forever and thought I would
paint them for him. To tell
you the truth I forgot they
were even in there.
As you can tell we couldn't leave
out Mickey...That is another story.
He is in love with that show." Lucky
Grandma and Grandpa." We have
the whole series memorized. So
that is the reason for having Mickey
on his Russian Dolls. LOL
The smallest doll is smaller than a dime.
Kyson is so proud that
he owns his own Russian
Dolls. Silly him !!!!!
Grandma loves you Kyson :)

2 comments:

  1. Peggy the dolls turned out darling.I love the Mickey Mouses on them ( That is a lot of work!) Kyson is getting so big, and is so cute!
    I made a set of nesting dolls for Tony and my 2 son-in-laws for Christmas a few years ago, I painted them like their favorite football team and players. Chris, still talks about them.. he is like a young boy at heart..lol

    hugs to you,
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, Thanks they were fun to make. I didn't know you made some. Dang it where was I???? would have loved to see them. Love, Peggy

    ReplyDelete