Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nightmare on 13th

My grandaughters MiCayla and Chey went to the Nightmare on 13th with their school FFA class. They had a GREAT time. I do know that MiCayla slept on the couch that night and I am sure Chey slept under the covers and never peeked out. This first picture is their HAPPY face.
And this picture as you can see they are SCREAMING.!.!.! Below is a video of the haunted house. It is the number one scariest haunted nightmare in Salt Lake City Utah.... You will have to check it out. And to you MiCayla and Chey, hope you had fun or should I say I hope you got the #*#* scared out of you...Whalaaaaa......Fun times....HAPPY HALLOWEEN :) Love you both, GRANDMA

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!

    My hell, those girls are growing up!!!

    love you,
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete