Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Fun !!!!














<

I am a little late on posting my easter post. We had a nice time this Easter with all the grandkiddies and family. We had a barbeque. Yummy polish sausage dogs, salads, chips, olives, deviled eggs and plenty of drinks. The day was just perfect. The sun was shining and no wind. Seemed like the first day of summer. The weather today is cold, rain, wind and is suppose to storm for a couple more days. I wished mother nature would make her mind up. LOL Anyways after we ate I gave the grandkids bubbles.They were scented. Some smelt like vanilla, chocolate, cherry, and mint. They had a blast blowing them and seeing how long they would stay in the air before popping. I laughed to myself as I watched them playing with them. Some would spill them as they went running to catch that bubble in the air, some would get them so close to their mouth it got on their lips, some would pop in their face, watching them laugh and pointing to the sky left some GREAT memories on this Easter day. Then I gave them each a pair of sunglasses. Some fit, some didn't, some broke and some were just way cool!!!! We had our annual easter egg hunt. I think that was the funnest time of the day. The kids were all excited as they ran and tried to find the eggs with their names on them and picked up the candy that was thrown among the grass. After the hunt I had made a treat for them along with the peeps cupcakes that Keslee loved. Their treat I put together was a graham cracker, a couple of peeps and a hersheys candy bar. I told them that when they got home they could stack them together and put them in the microwave and SHHUBAMM they had themselves a smores. I hope the family had as nice of a Easter as I did. Family is the most important part of your life and I want them to know how much I LOVE each and everyone of them. Hope you all had a HAPPY EASTER..

1 comment: