Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mandy's Baby Shower









































The hospital was putting on a baby shower for Mandy. MiCayla
and I were in charge of the decorations.Well, as easy as it seemed
we decided to make a rose bouque. How easy is that....What a snap !@#$$###.
Whoops I am getting ahead of myself. MiCayla stayed the night and at 2:00 A.M.
we were still trying to master the art LOL. I was working on a motor cycle
bear made out of diapers also when I realized MiCayla was gone. I yelled
throughout the house calling her name and she wouldn't answer me. It was like
trying to find Waldo. LOL I finally found her downstairs on the net.
She was sitting there with a washcloth in her hand twisting and turning
and folding away and all of a sudden I looked and there it was A DUCK.
Her grandma Brown had taught her how to make bunnies so she was
making ducks to go along with them. How Cute Was That????
Finally the next day after 3:00 p.m. We had mastered the art. WOW
we finally did it. I want MiCayla to know how much I enjoyed having
her here and sharing her talent with me. She is a amazing girl.
The shower went very well. They had Nachos with pulled chicken,
pulled beef, hot creamy sauce and all the topping you could think of.
The cake was fantastic and Mandy received so many nice gifts. How
lucky she is to work with so many people that care and love her. Can't
wait until this little angel comes....June 23rd.....


















4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new baby!

    Sandra @ www.modern-baby-shower-ideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandra. We are excited for our little angel to come. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh....I can't believe my little niece is about ready to have a baby.....Miss u guys.....Nice Blog Peggy!!!!

    Luv your Bro,
    ALan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alan ...Yes we are excited for this little one. I guess it will be their last. Miss you guys to...
    Love your sissy,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete