Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sleep Over With Grandma

It has been along time since I wrote in my Blog. I have alot of catching up to do.

My daughter and her husband went to a wedding in Las Vegas and I got the priveledge

to babysit my grandkids. Wow how fun was that. Well first of all they enjoy to play

guitar Hero. And man are they good...

I went to town and seen these awesome hats...Well, I thought they were awesome. LOL

Tom had allready bought one for his little man Kyson so I thought they were so cute I

would pick up a couple for Cason and Tulson. WOW were they cool. I bet nobody had

a camaflauge hat like these. They looked so hand some I had to take a pic.

After playing games and eating homemade cookies that Sara had baked, it was going

on 12:30 pm...Shhhhhh don't tell their mom that when they come to my house for

sleepovers we are night owls.

They finally fell to sleep and I had the time of my life. Two days and two nights I will

always remember. I love them so much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment