Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another Year Older or Way Over The Hill

I am believing that after you turn
50 it is all down hill.!.!.! Well, I am
a few years older than 50 and thats
how I feel. Having family like I have
makes it all worth while....Thank
you all for the beautiful flowers,
the very nice lotions (my favorite smells),
the fire starter that will be handy
this summertime (what a BIG
surprise Alan and Diane:), money,
phone calls, and all the thoughtful cards.
What more could I ask for. Thanks
again.....You made my day.
I Love My Family.....:)


2 comments:

  1. Peggy,
    I am SO Happy that you had a wonderful Birthday :)
    Cant wait to see you guys on Tuesday :)

    Hugs,
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sis!!!

    Looking forward to seeing you guys on Tuesday!!!! Glad you had a great Birthday....

    ReplyDelete