Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Cheyenne

Cheyenne my grand daughter turned
16 today. I can't believe how fast she
is growing up. I decided to make her
a keepsake from one of the sites I
seen on the net. They used a glass
brick. Through the glass you can
see pictures that I knew would touch
Chey's heart.
They are pictures of her growing
up with Shelbie. I hope she likes it.
She is into Zebra's so I
thought I would use some
zebra ribbon to match her
room with bling bling's and
pearl's....On the top I made
a butterfly out of a piece
of shell's tutu she wore in
dance.I know that Shell will
be forever in her heart..
Love you Chey ! Hope you
have the BEST 16th ever.
Love, Grandma

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely present!!!!

    Happy Birthday Chey !

    Love, Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete