Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day To Mom



A mother's heart is a special place, I hold dear within my heart.
I know you still are with me, even though we are apart.
Bless you for your kindness, Mom,
Your love and guidance too.
So many times throughout the day,
my thoughts will turn to you-
I think of all the fun, and happiness we shared,
And just how great it makes me feel,
to know how much you cared.
So when I look into the stars in the sky so far above,
I hope you hear me whisper how much you are really loved.
Happy Mother's Day in Heaven Mom,
Miss And Love You Forever....Peg




1 comment:

  1. Peggy
    I think of your mom often :) She was so sweet to me.. She taught me how to make gravy too.. the only gravy I could ever get my girls to eat!!
    I always thought she set the perfect example. I often reflect back on her examples and how they have helped me in my life.
    Happy Mother's Day Erlys !

    Love, Diane

    ReplyDelete