Monday, August 22, 2011

Amy's All Grown Up and Married


My little niece Amy is all grown up. I can remember all the fun times she had with my family when she was itsy bitsy.
We had fun times at parties from blessings to birthday's and dutch oven dinners.
I can remember when she invited Shelbie to go swimming and swing on the rope at the river in Midway with some of her friends.
Here is a peek on how beautiful she is and All Grown Up....
These are just a few pictures that my sister in law June sent me that were taken before her wedding.







The wedding ceremony was really nice. It sat on the hill tops of Soldier Hollow.

Darling little kids !!
Amy's dad taking her down the isle....
Now giving Amy away....My camera was to slow to catch the kiss she gave her dad.

The scenery was breath taking. Very beautiful.
Here they are exchanging rings.
And the KISS
After the wedding they had a really nice luncheon and then the reception. Congratulations Amy and Jake. It was a VERY beautiful wedding and, you both are special people in my life.....Much Happiness !! Love, Aunt Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment