Thursday, August 4, 2011

More Birthdays...

How do I begin, to tell you how honored I am
To have you in my life?
I'll start by saying, it was a dream come true
The day I became your wife.
Your my best friend in the good times
And my rock in times of sorrow.
Your the reason for sweet yesterdays
And my promise for tomorrow.
I never thought I could feel this loved
Until I became your wife.
You made this year and each other year
The best of my life.
Happy Birthday Ed,
Love, Peg

On this special day, dear MOM
I want to remember you.
I'm giving you a pure, sweet rose,
Gathered in the morning dew.
The rose you planted in my heart,
The day that I was born,
Is kindly, loving thoughts of you,
That will never come apart.
The rose I give to you today,
Is the love that's in my heart.
I miss you every day dear MOM,
Even though we are apart.
Your comfort and advice you gave,
Is deep within my soul,
And I will always remember MOM,
The love you gave was whole.
Happy Birthday MOM
Love, Peggy
Cason Bug is getting BIG!
He loves to run and play and dig.
He turned 5 and he can say,
He will remember Great Grandma this way.
They were born on the same day,
But, in years far away.
Happy 5th Birthday Cason
Love, Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment