Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Fun

Mandy sent me this picture of Keslee sittin on top of a pumpkin patch when they were picking out pumpkins. She is a keeper for sure.
Here is Keslee in her cupcake costume.
MiCayla wants to be a fire fighter when she gets older so she can sit at the bottom of the hill making smoores for everyone!!
Mandy's family had a army man, cupcake, vampire, firefighter. Tulson hid outside the door when they came and scared me as he jumped into the door way. Cason was so serious in his army attire.
If anyone read my blog before this one I had seen a man resembling Joe Dirt in my back yard. Well, I found out who he was. My son?? Kyson picked out Mini Mouse for his mom to be on Halloween and he was spiderman. I am surprised he didn't wear out his costume before Halloween. He loved it so much. Check out those biceps!!
Cam's family had a monkey, a nerd, two babies, and a werewolf. They had their cousin with them also. Look at Emma's face. I believe she was having fun? What a ham!! I hope you all had a Happy Halloween. I sure did. Love my family

No comments:

Post a Comment