Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

MiCayla came over and helped me make turkey's for table decorations. They are made out of oreo cookies, candy corn, whoppers, and miniature reeses. It was so fun to have her with me. Thanks MiCayla for all the laughs and fun we had!!!! Even if you thought they looked retarted. LOL
I made wood signs and with my cricut I wrote Give Thanks. They turned out quite nice. I gave my kids one after our Thanksgiving dinner.
We had 19 at our party. We were all able to fit at three tables throughout my house. Everyone played a part in helping out. I want my family to know how thankful I am for being able to share this day and every day with them. Shelbie, I felt you with us and want you to know that I am thankful for being able to have shared the great memories I had with you. At times I feel selfish that you were takin so early from us and hopefully one day I will understand why. My memories and love are held deep in my heart forever. Love my family!!!
Tom went hunting ducks so I had to share this picture with you all. He is excited to go again.. Hope you had a Great Thanksgiving!! Mandy invited me to go to the black friday sales, never had been. Boy! what a surprise. I never realized that sheets and women could be such a disaster. After one lady getting pushed down into the sheets, and one girl crawling under the cart to try and rip open the bottom of the plastic to get that king size sheet set causing the cart to hit into my knees as she frantically goes ballistic!! I think I may stay home next year and be thankful for the food on my table. Could you realize what it could be like if there was a shortage of food??? Any way I did get sheets for Mandy and I but, next time I think I may just go shopping online.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those little Turkeys!!!

    Yeah, women are crazy!!!!Lol...

    glad you got your sheets without having to get stitches ;)Lol..

    Love,
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Sounds like you guys had so much fun!!! I know Shelbie is always looking down on you and smiling! Hope you have a great holiday season! I'm glad to see you made it thru BLACK FRIDAY with no black eyes or bruises! It was nice seeing you there! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete