Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Tulson and Keslee

Waiting at the hospital wondering when he could
open his presents. What a surprise! Tulson told
me that he thought only twins celebrated their
Birthdays together ???? "Tulson blowing out his candles at his house, then
we went back to the hospital to unwrap his presents
so his mommy could be a part of his 9th Birthday."
" SURPRISE" ( Mandy and Jake with their bundle of joy) ( Mandy and her precious doll....)
(Proud Grandpa McAffee)
(Proud Grandma McAffee)
( Keslee Chrishel Crystal 7lbs. 3 oz.)



(Going Home)

















































1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Tulson!!! And welcome beautiful little Keslee. Isn't she the most precious little Angel! So sorry I didn't respond on the cell phone when you sent pic's. I loose that phone more then I have it.
    Peggy, she is a doll. I am really loving this granparent thing :) looks like you and Ed are too.

    Love all you guys,
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete