Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Bam Bam !!!!







I have a little story I want to tell you all,
My mom telling me the best I can recall.
I am having a baby as her eyes twinkled with glee,
I thought to myself Oh boy a new baby hee hee.
Now I wanted a little sister all dressed in lace
But I seen in her eyes and could tell in her face,
That this little sister was really a brother
Why should I ask for anything other?
Throughout the years he loved to tease,
From grasshoppers, spiders, and dandy long leggies.
He would pull off their legs, and throw them on my shirt
He new I would scream when I seen them still jerk.
He new I was scared of crab legs you see,
He would toss them in my bedroom and hold the door closed on me.
Poor mom was having her night at playing cards with the girls,
While alan was playing in his own funny world.
As I would yell now open this d#%mn door,
I told him I will give you to the count of four.
Why didn't I give him the count of three?
Cause this time I was being nice you see!
Bam Bam was his nick name, I don't really know why
Other than he always thought he was tougher than I ?
As the years have gone by, he would send me fake spiders
I still have the collection not to mention the crab lighters.
After all the years gone by, he is now 43,
I want him to know he is the best brother to me.
You think this is crazy just wait and see,
What I have in mind when you turn 50. hehehe
You have gave me laughter and make me smile,
I think I will hold on to you for awhile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN !!!!!
WE LOVE YOU !!!
























3 comments:

  1. Thanks SIS!!!! That was very creative!!!!

    Love Ya!!!!

    Your Brother ALan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy,
    What a wonderful birthday tribute! I love your poem. Made me Smile!

    Love ya,

    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. 성인용품

    ReplyDelete