Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Memories of The Wienerschnrtzel

There is a story on the fabulous scrumcious hot dog smothered in chili with melted cheese on a bun with dripping sauce down your chin with every bite you take. One of those feasts that you can sneak when you go to Provo but can't hide because of the stains left from the drip on your shirt when you return home.Yummy.
When my little brother was small he used to go to Provo with me to get my daily once every two week chores. "Groceries". I was so glad when he would come with me to keep me company and of course keep me up dated on the happenings in his life. Well, the best part of the adventure was heading home and stopping at that favorite spot. Wienerschnrtzel.!!!!! Since then he has moved and married the most wonderful and talented girl Diane. So, I always take a pic of this
scrumpious hot dog and send him the pic from my cell phone. Well here you have it Alan, bigger than life, delicious, messy, most amazing wiener dog any one will ever sink their chops on. You may be all grown up now Alan BUT,,, you will always be my little brother. LOL

2 comments:

  1. YUMMY! I wonder if that is on my diet??? Hmmmmm... I think it is :)

    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those memories well!!! I loved going to Provo with you sis, and it is always fun when our families can spend time together.....
    Love your little Bro!!!
    Alan

    ReplyDelete