Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Painting ornaments


I have been busy painting ornaments to keep my mind busy. There has been quite a variety painted so far from gingerbread men, snowmen, santa claus, reindeer, angels ect. I have 31 dozen finished and am now trying to find an out let that I can sell them at. My mind wondered a bit from the ornaments that I have been painting. I thought it would be fun to paint some sport ones. Here are a couple of my ornaments that I finished painting. Utah and BYU....

Well, my husband is a big fan of the BYU because of course that is where he went to school. Me??? well, I like the Utah Utes only because red is my favorite color. I guess it will be interesting if I don't sell these little story telling ornaments whose will go towards the front of the Christmas tree this year.!.!.!.! LOL

2 comments:

  1. HOLY COW!!!! 31 DOZEN!!!! That is amazing and your painted ornaments are amazing! Have you looked into an Etsy shop ? Also there is a selling site called "arts a flutter ".
    You should find an outlet because you are very talented and are sitting on a gold mine ;)

    Love you Peggy !

    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane for the compliment. I will have to look into the shops you mentioned. Your work is VERY beautiful along with your talent. Love you Diane!

    ReplyDelete