Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM (21). Just want you to know that you are so thoughtful, kind, loving, caring son and a incredible dad to Kyson. It doesn't seem possible that 21 years ago I was changing your diaper and looking into your eyes wondering what you will become when you grew older. Only weighing 4lbs. 8 oz. you have come along way. Kyson is now looking up into your eyes and thinking I want to be just like my dad. I am proud to know you are my son. Happy 21st. Love You To The Moon And Back!! Hugs:) Mom


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Remember when you guys got that box for me to hide in for him that one year, long time ago.. lol Hope All is well! Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM! I cant believe how fast time flies by! I remember meeting you for the first time. You lived in center creek and you were only 4 or 5, cute as the dickens.. now look at you all grown up with a beautiful wife and handsome little guy of your own.. I may need a tissue :)sniff, sniff :) I hope you had a great Birthday and many many wishes for a fantastic year ahead!

    Love,
    Aunt Diane
    ps.. Love the CAKE!!Yum ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great birthday!!! You are a great nephew....Really miss u guys!!!!
    Love your Uncle

    Alan

    ReplyDelete