Thursday, December 23, 2010

Making Christmas Tree Spider's




This year I decided to make some Christmas Tree Spider's. I ended up
with 26. On Christmas Eve we all get together at my house for a
tradition of a bowl of chili or chicken noodle soup with all the fixings
of rolls, cheese, cheeseballs, and of course home made candy.
After we eat we all go to the cemetary and spend time lighting candles
for our loved ones, singing songs, and showing our love for those that
can't be with us during the Holidays.
I have made these spiders to give to my family that night. I will read
the story of the Christmas Spider to the Grandkids.
For those of you who haven't heard of the christmas spider you
will have to check it out on the net.
I will give you an update on how the holidays turn out.
To all of you wishing you a safe and Happy Holiday.!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are really nice Peggy!!! You made a grundle... They will look really neat in a christmas tree!!!

    ReplyDelete