Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SShhhhhh Christmas Secrets

I had been wondering what to get my grandkids for christmas. After looking around in my art room I came across some plastic pellets that I had bought a long time ago to use as stuffing for my porcelain dolls that I use to make. A thought went through my mind "OH YES"
I could put those pellets in good use. I had seen these I SPY BAGS on the internet and thought
that these would be perfect. They are made out of fleece material and measure appromixately 8x10. They are filled with pellets and 42 secret surprizes that you need to find. The window is a piece of vinyl cut out and sewn to the material. I have sewn a ribbon and attached it to the bags with a key chain hook which is clipped to the laminated card that has all the toys labeled on it. The boy's are sporty material and the girlies are the hearts. I made 9 of these and must say that I had a BLAST at doing this and the outcome was awesome. They are for all ages and I am sure my older grandkids will love them to!!! You can take them with you on a long drive. Keep them busy when they are sitting around the house. And, they are perfect to take to church to entertain them. They have the first initial in their name hidden in the bag also so no one will ever get theirs mixed up with someone elses.
Hope you liked my project. SShhhhhhhh it's a SECRET. LOL
"Wishing you ALL Happy Holidays."

1 comment: