Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Parley

I didn't know what to do for Parley's Birthday this year. I talked to his mom and she said that he had picked out a piece of wood quite awhile ago and wanted an airplane made out of it. Well, anything that says creative in the sentence seems to strike my eye. I took the wood and along with several pieces of wood I had. I was able to put together 4 airplanes for him.
He had seen a airplane and thought it was so cool cause it had a bullseye on it. Well, I painted one called the flying tiger that represented the plane that was involved during WWII. He was so excited when he opened his Birthday sack and it was full of airplanes.
One was camo, one had skeleton heads, one was yellow with stars and the big one was painted like the flying tiger with bullseyes.The green airplane in the picture was one that his dad had made for him awhile ago and had me paint it for him. Geez I forgot all about it until I seen it with his little collection. He wanted his bedroom to look cool like his sister's so Now they will be hung with fish twine from his ceiling. Parley I hope you had a Happy Birthday and enjoy the planes as much as I enjoyed making them for you. These are the little things in life that make you smile. Love you, Grandma

1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW!!! He's getting so big!! Way to go on the Airplanes! You are one crafty lady!! :) Maybe I'll have you make me one!! Hope everyone had a great day with Parley!!!

    ReplyDelete