Thursday, December 29, 2011

Looking Back

Well, another year has gone by and I must admit that I loved doing this blog. As I look back there are a few things that I missed to talk about. First of all I forgot to mention my beautiful daughter Mandy's Birthday this year Ooop's. At the party I hadn't brought  my camera so I  didn't have any new pictures that I could post on her day, and you know me, I am a picture freak. I hope I can make up for it with a poem.
A Daughter always understands,
the things you say and do.
She overlooks each of your faults,
she finds the best in you.
A Daughter's love is a special love,
it inspires you each day.
She spreads her joy and happiness,
in her warm and caring way...
A Daughter is all these things and more,
there's no greater treasure known.
The most precious Daughter in all the world,
is the one I call my own. Happy late (post) Birthday Mandy!
Love, Mom
As the new year begins, I want to thank all the family and friends out there in cyber bloggerville. I have enjoyed looking and reading all the blogs out there and I am still enjoying more. Some have been creative, sad, uplifting, teaching, wishful, hillarious, rediculous, annoying LOL, fundamental, amusing, love, entertaining, lively, enjoyable, witty, interesting, agreeable, tasteful, yummies, high spirits, laughter and most important  family. From my family to yours, wishing you all a Happy and safe New Year....
Love You To The Moon And Back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment