Friday, September 16, 2011

Congratulations Garrett and Emmi

Emmi had a bridal shower and Sara and I were asked if we could do the games. It turned out so much fun. One game we played was that Emmi dressed in a apron and on the apron was all kinds of utinsils. She walked around the room and everyone had to write down what they could remember Emmi was wearing. She had a spatula tied to a bow to her hair ,tooth pick in her mouth and even had a doggy light that lit up so she could keep track of Garrett. LOL Fun times Fun times. After, Emmi got to keep the apron and everything that was on it. I am going to be checking Emmi and find out if you are cooking or Garrett!!! I heard that Garrett does the cooking. Well, I guess you can share the apron with him. LOL She recieved so many nice gifts. You could feel the love in the room that family and friends gave to her.
We were so excited to be invited to Garrett and Emmi's wedding. It was held at Daniel's Summit Lodge. They have been friends to us forever. They went to school with Tom and Shelbie and so we have always considered them as part of our family. Garrett is waiting in this picture for his wife to be walk down the isle.
Emmi was so lucky to have her father marry the two of them.
Here they are exchanging their rings.
And here is the KISS.!!!
Mr and Mrs Pay's.....
They are a really cute couple and I am so proud to be able to be a part of their life. The scenery was so nice. It was suppose to rain but, I know somebody was watching over them to make that not happen. :)
While they were having pictures taken Kyson was having fun playing in the rose peddles.
Emmi, Garrett, Ed and I.
And of course US with the bride. Love you Emmi.!!!
My batteries were acting up with my camera. I wished I could had taken better pictures.
Here they are cutting their cake. It was a very beautiful wedding and I want Garrett and Emmi to know how much we LOVE them and appreciate them, being a part of our family. Emmi had let me know that she took her wedding flowers to Shelbie. You are special people not only to us but to Shelbie. Thanks again Emmi for thinking of her. I know for fact she was with us on your wedding day.!!! Love You Much

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous bride and handsome groom :)
    Congratulations to them both !

    Peggy, thanks for the link you gave me, very very interesting and the ( real )sugar skulls look fun to make :)

    Hugs to you all:)

    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete