Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Hunt Is Coming

We have been getting our guns sited in for the hunts. It will be so much fun to go hunting and camping this year. I really enjoy the outdoors. MiCayla and her dad are setting up the targets.
MiCayla is excited to go hunting. I hope she get's a big one.!!
Ed is getting ready to. We have permission to go on private ground to site our guns in. It is so nice there. Very peaceful and roomy.
Jake brought his fourwheeler up so he didn't have to walk to check out the target. As you can see the grandkiddies are having a blast...
Tulson is looking through the binaculars...Checking things out.!!!
Keslee loves to go riding with her mommy.!!!
While Cason is thinking. hmmmmm one day I can drive this beast myself.
Keslee is having fun walking or should I say crawling up the ramp to the trailer. LOL Well, good luck to everyone this year. Love My Family..

1 comment:

  1. The HUNT! Something that always brings back fond memories of my dad, this time of year!

    It looks like everyone is having a fantabulous time, wished i had a 4 wheeler to drive around my yard..
    I was telling Alan that we should turn our lower level in the yard into a go-cart track.
    I don't think he liked my idea though??
    Have a great time Camping and Hunting.. it sounds like SO MUCH FUN!

    Hugs,
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete