Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Angel In The Cloud's

Tonight I was talking to my grandaughter on the phone and I asked her how school was today. She said it was fun. She went to the State Fair with her FFA class for the day. As she began telling me the things she did, it reminded me of Shelbie. As she talked about the state fair and talked about Homecoming coming up it really hit my heart. This month has really been hard on me because this month is when we lost Shelbie. It will be four years this month. As I was talking to her I looked up to the sky and noticed a heart in the clouds. I told MiCayla to hold on I was going to get my camera. As I ran downstairs hurrying as fast as I could, I was explaining to MiCayla what I seen. She was asking me where it was because she had gone outside and was trying to find it from her house. When I made it outside, the heart was gone but a star appeared in it's place.
We hung up the phone and my grandson Kyson came outside with me. I told him I wonder what his silly Aunt Shelbie would make from the clouds for him. All of a sudden I seen the giraff and elephant. I zoomed my camera in so you could see it better.
This is the regular picture I took of the giraff and elephant. I told Kyson, do you believe that Shelbie is doing this for us???
Kyson told me ya, Shelbie do that!! Then, here appeared a giant duck.
Here it is zoomed in.
As Kyson and I stayed outside wondering what magic we would see next. A dove appeared in the skies of the clouds. This image of the dove let me know that Shelbie is safe and can fly free to help those that need her. I miss her so much and I am very thankful to know that she is still with us and will always remain with us during our times of sadness. To feel her presents at moments like this always leaves a numbness in my heart wishing I could see HER one more time. But, she knows that we all Love Her To The Moon And Back...Love you Shell !!!

1 comment:

  1. Peggy,
    This is a beautiful post.

    I miss Shelbie so much and think of her everyday.

    Hugs and more hugs,
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete